Monday, June 18, 2007

33 weeks-Twins Game

This week baby weighs a little over 4 pounds, according to websites, may not be her actual weight! And she has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

This past weekend we went to BuyBuyBaby and Burlington Baby Depot for another baby run to be sure we will have everything ready at home. We are set with a good start of clothes, onesies, diapers, wipes, bibs, burp cloths, blankets, soft toys, hard toys, teethers, bath toys, bath soap and shampoo, baby lotion, sheets, crib pads, and so on.

We have still been going on long walks, but I have been getting very tired! I have been feeling very good overall though! I notice my moods have been changing, for example, I have been snapping at little things that normally wouldn' t bother me and my patience has gone down a bit!! Maybe it's the heat? Maybe it's hormones? Who knows, but it's worth it!

Tonight Steve and I go with Lauren and Jeffrey to the Twins/Mets game at Shea Stadium! Steve and I will be wearing our matching converse (well I couldn't wear my pink & white Puma's with my red shirt!!! My twins hat is ready to go but sadly my Torii Hunter shirt no longer fits!!!! Can't wait until baby Abelson can see the game live, for now she will hear it!!

More soon,
Love,
Alissa and Stephen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that the BabyGap down by me (Bwy &83rd?) is having a big sale, so they all probably are. Hope that you are doing well!

Unknown said...

The game was so much fun even though the Twins lost. :(