Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend 3.28.2009

Weekends, they always go so fast. I want to petition a 4 day work week and a 3 day weekend. I feel like we never have enough time to do what we want to with Madilyn. We make all these grand plans, projects, and play visits for the weekend, and still there is so much more we would like to do with her, but Monday rolls around!!! She is so much fun, we just never have enough time with her. Thank goodness for holidays and all the time off Steve and I get from work/school!!!!!!!

Madilyn has been growing and changing. She is not only taller, but she truly has her own opinions and attitude. She makes faces, she tells us what she wants to eat, she has a mind of her own.

We played at the park for hours on 3.28.09 and at night we got a sitter and went out downstown with friends. Then on 3.29.09 we went to the Children's Museum and met up with Uncle Andrew and Kari.

More later,
The Abelsons

No comments: