There are obviously more items to add to this list, but here are a few so far
Steve:
1. I am thankful that I have a loving and caring wife.
2. Supportive family
3. Healthy and happy (most of the time) beautiful daughter.
4. Being happy
5. Having what I want in life
6. Being healthy
7. Having a fairly nice apartment here
8. Being successful in school
9. Having grandparents for Madi that are alive and well
10. Having great-grandparents 4 madi
11. having my bmw
12. Getting the MAC
13. Having a wife that can build desks! Haha
14. My bobbleheads...lol!
15. Learning from you about how better to deal with madi
16. Being able to eat 3x a day
17. Watching madi on the swings
18. Responsibility
19. Good food20. Good tv shows
21. I'm thankful for joe mauer winning MVP
22. I would be thankful if the vikes make it to the super bowl and I am there!
23. I'm thankful for the money we have responsibly saved, especially the account for Madi.
24. I'm happy that u are happy at your job25. I'm happy that madi is excited about going to school and likes her teachers26. Thankful that we are going to Florida for the winter27. Happy joanne and I get along
Alissa:
In no order, just as it came to me.
I am thankful for Steve standing by me no matter what
that Madi likes to read and sing and is happy and well adjusted
I am thankful I can move my body and workout
food
laughter
thankful for Madi and all she has given us
Thankful for family
That Madi met all but one of her great-grandparents and all of her grandparents
That we have family that love us no matter the distance
for fun times
thankful for Florida and being able to take trips/breaks
thankful I have gone out of the country to travel
A great job with great benefits
thankful we have extra money to buy things I want/like
Thankful we found a great place for Madi to go to school with teachers who care about her and tell us about her.
thankful for my jewelry and that I am lucky enough to have it
thankful for being literate
thankful for my education and going to Grad school
thankful for being somewhat tech savvy
Thankful for not needing anything
having what I need
being able to see beautiful things
being able to talk
having some close friends
having fun places to go
having a family of my own
being married
cooking
yoga
music
being able to type
dancing
having a car in the city
being able to walk to madi's school- more fresh air and close by home
What are you thankful for? Tell us in the comment section,
Alissa, Steve and Madi
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment