Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Funny....

So every morning after I drop Madi off at school I walk down the 4 flights of stairs and go outside. Madi waits for me by her classroom window (4 flights above ground). She looks down and waits for me to cross the street and wave to her. One day, 30 minutes after I left, Madi told the teachers she wanted to wave goodbye to Daddy from the window. They explained that he wasn't there, but then they traced her hand on the paper and wrote what she said "wave goodbye to daddy from window". So sweet!

I wore a new watch yesterday, the one Steve and Madilyn got me for mother's day, and Madi noticed that it was new. Funny and observant.

Madi doesn't like when I wear tank tops, whenever I wear one she says "I don't like that shirt"

Whenever we whisper or talk softly while reading or singing she says "Talk louder"

More later,
A

No comments: