Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Madi updated

Moved over for boy to sit with her at bus stop, then said "I moved over and gave him room so he could sit with me"
Says she will teach sis how to hold on to pole in subway and "Then I will give her purell".
When holding on to pole in subway..."I can balance"
Asked friend to play with her
Asked "Is he a girl?"...seeing a boy with 2 earrings
Can make up words to tunes she knows
Holds our face in our hands to kiss us
Asks are you happy?"
Came to Dr with me and wanted to be checked, layed on table
Turns and says "I love you little mommy"
Kisses our hands
Gives baby (belly) a massage and says she is massaging baby
Asks us to ask her a question so she can answer it "Tell me why am I doing XX"

No comments: